Scroll down and/or reset your screen size to get the best view. This is the home page; in addition to this, you should check the Announcements and the Discussions frequently. When contacting me directly, use USF email. DO NOT use the internal email in Canvas (but do use discussions for general topics).
CHM2045 F13 Syllabus Link (Click on the link immediately to the left to access the complete syllabus. To restore this view, use your browser's back button.)
The syllabus is in a separate file. Click on the link above to see it. Use your browser's back button to return to the main course. (The reason I am doing this is that I like my HTML formatting better than what Canvas allows.)
For other course information, please consult the course calendar and read the announcements.
Please note that the schedule of topics covered is given below and also in the Course Calendar. Mastering Chemistry and Sapling Learning assignments are not explicitly listed since they all follow the following general rules:
- You should do the MC tutorials before lecture. This will make the lectures more useful and comprehensible.
- Do the Sapling problems during the lecture dates. (Of course, if you have finished the tutorials, feel free to start the problems early.) In general, the tutorials are usually easier and more straightforward than are the problems. Really, it makes more sense to tackle the tutorials first in any case! We give you the freedom of selecting which problems you do so that you can learn more effectively and fill your own needs and requirements.
- All Mastering Chemistry and Sapling assignments (tutorials and problems) are due at the time of the relevant exam.
- Instructions for setting up your IClicker2 units will be given in announcements for the various sections. Note that your clickers cannot be activated until you have answered at least one question, via clicker, in class. (To register your iClicker2, just go to "iclicker.com" and click on the "Register" tab at the upper right of the screen.)
- After you have acquired Mastering Chemistry, the course code for this course is USFGC2045F13.
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.
Клушар продолжал бушевать: - И этот полицейский из вашего города тоже хорош. Заставил меня сесть на мотоцикл. Смотрите сюда! - Он попытался поднять левую руку.